Something the "Janta" [People] needs to watch

[This is not really a post about movies and entertainment, but needs your attention]


Here I am sharing a video which I came across some 15 mins ago and I am using this platform to make it visible to those who are concerned about the nation. My readers and fellow bloggers.

This is the sneak peek of a documentary produced by Anand Gandhi  and is created by Khusboo Ranka and Vinay Shukla. Anand is the one who directed "Ship of Theseus" last year. While Khusboo Co-Written Ship of Theseus and Vinay acted in it. Their previous works are critically acclaimed and has international recognition.

Khusboo and Vinay followed the development of Aam Aadmi Party more closely than you and I, they are neither Pro-AAP nor Anti-AAP, their work is just about the development of a revolution taking the shape of a political party without any sinister intention. All it needs is your attention, attention of the bloggers who are no less than a guiding force for the common people.

I had goosebumps while watching this and I feel inspired and more confident that this country will soon witness a new dawn [this is my opinion, yours can differ and I respect that], I request you to watch this 5 min long video without being a supporter or a critic of any political party. Just watch it and share your feelings with me. All I want is 5 minutes of your time. This documentary is titled Proposition for a Revolution.


If this video moved you, please share it, this is something that needs some exposure.
-Amritt Rukhaiyaar

[This post is a part of the A to Z Challenge in April 2014. Let's celebrate blogging.]