7 "Into the Wild" quotes I love

If you haven't seen Into the wild, you should. Buy it, download or borrow. But do watch it.

This is one of my most loved and respected films from the last decade. Sean Penn is awesome. I always respected him more as an actor and lesser as a filmmaker but that I guess was before I watched into the wild. 

Into the Wild is the biopic on Christopher McCandless. Read more about him HERE.

This is not a review, I will write a review some other time. Instead, I will share some of the most thoughtful quotes that makes this inspiring film even more inspirational. 


Here goes 7 gems from Christopher McCandless himself.

1. Christopher McCandless: Happiness only real when shared.

2. Christopher McCandless: I read somewhere how important it is in life not necessarily to be strong... but to feel strong.

3. Christopher McCandless: I'm going to paraphrase Thoreau here... rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth.

4. Christopher McCandless: Some people feel like they don't deserve love. They walk away quietly into empty spaces, trying to close the gaps of the past.

5. Christopher McCandless: You don't need human relationships to be happy, God has placed it all around us.

6. Christopher McCandless: Mr. Franz, I think careers are a 20th century invention and I don't want one.

7. Christopher McCandless: If we admit that human life can be ruled by reason, then all possibility of life is destroyed.

-Amritt Rukhaiyaar

[This post is a part of the A to Z Challenge in April 2014. Let's celebrate blogging.]